Watchlist for 7-7-2016 – $TRCH, $GDEE, $VSR, $EYES, $LEDS, $MEET

Today’s Watchlist

Today’s List: Full list from Yahoo Finance

Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH) -NasdaqCM

Ideal push to $1.50’s for short on yesterday’s HOD’s.


Golden Edge Entertainment, Inc. (GDEE) -OTC BB

Probably “everybody” short and it will crack at some point, but I’ll hope for a para/squeeze out.


Versar Inc. (VSR) -NYSE MKT

I’m long bias, it held $1.50’s all day and perked into the close, will watch if it can get going, but thinking probably 50/50 it goes nowhere.


Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES) -NasdaqCM – SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS) -NasdaqCM

I should probably be long bias on dips, but I’ll focus on big rips mid day to fade. Otherwise I’ll let them run and look to short in the coming days.



MeetMe, Inc. (MEET) -NasdaqCM

Hoping for a rip through $6.00 to start a short.


Watchlist 10-17-2014 – $IBIO, $AHPI, $VSR, $OSUR, $ACI, $ANR, $IDRA, $CALI

Trade Plan:

Amazing the profit potential of penny stocks!! In what other industry can you completely fuck everything up and still make money?!?! I traded $VSR soooo poorly yesterday and left soooo much money on the table I should be kicked in the head. BUT!! I still made decent money, amazing..

I should just cut and paste the plan each day, same thing today though it is starting to evolve. A lot of these Ebola plays are finally starting to come back to reality. Bummer is I don’t like shorting on Fridays plus the potential for crazy news over the weekend is super high so NO WAY will I hold overnight. Some of the Ebola junk is up pre market but nothing crazy at this point. My plan will be to short into parabolic moves only, if they just grind up I’ll stay away and wait till Monday. May try some oil and gas longs if they look good. I also need to leave at noon so could end up being a slow day for me.

Watchlist 10-14-2014 – $LAKE, $APT, $IBIO, $AHPI, $OBCI, $JNS, $VSR, $SMED, $VIMC

Trade Plan:

So maybe today is the day some of the Ebola hype starts to fade. All the hot stocks were spiking huge after hours last night but most of them are coming back in this morning. I’m gonna stay extra cautious though, I’m scared of some sort of fake out. I would much rather short late day after there is some confirmation versus trying to catch them this morning.

I may regret it, but I really foresee a quick drop at the open then they will all grind or even potentially spike back. I’ll be watching and waiting to short the weakest of the bunch.