Kind of an aggravating day yesterday, shorted $ARRY and $IDRA late day, both pretty mediocre setups. $ARRY, could fade, but I should have covered $IDRA into the last minute spike. I went into both of these with the swing mindset and swing size, but that being said probably should have just skipped them. I did short a VERY solid setup $FRAN, yesterday, but was dicking around with $IDRA and $ARRY so I covered for puny gains, then it cracked late day. I say it all the time, but I need to focus on fewer setups and be patient for them to come to me, if they don’t so be it.
Pulling back from its aftermarket highs, I should have known something was up what it ran that hard into the close. I chose to hold and there was a PR after hours. By the time I saw it, it had calmed down and quit spiking so I held. I will look to add if it doesnt spike out of the gate. If it gets going again I’ll cover for the loss.
Looks pretty tired and it did show up on my “red candle floater” scan, I’m basically flat in it right now, not sure if it will be volatile today. So again its a swing, I’ll cover into any washes.
Skipped this yesterday, was a decent fade after a couple tops in the morning. I’ll look to short if it runs to $9, otherwise will probably just ignore.
Probably no play here, I’m just watching because I botched it yesterday.
Hopefully a parabolic out of the gate to set risk against, then I’ll short with HOD as risk.
Looking for a gap up and fade.