Lifestyle design is not luck.If you woke up every morning with 30 minutes to spare rather than hit the snooze button, warmed up your brain, did some cardio, reflected on your day at work, remained mindful at work, avoided negative people, refused to gossip, ate nutritious foods, lifted weights, watched zero television, and set your cell phone down at night to either spend time with your children or focus on your life vision….Might you get lucky?
- Waking up before we have to (rather than hitting the snooze button) is a choice.
- How you choose to view your position in life is not luck.
- Leveraging your gifts is not luck.
- Gaining self-knowledge is no luck.
- Going to the gym is not luck.
- Meditating is not luck.
- Eliminating negative people is not luck.
- Refusing to argue is a choice, not luck.